- The kids balance toy was originally used in Waldorf early childhood classrooms, for helping children develop a sense of balance and stimulate their vestibular system.
- Measures 35.8 inches long, 11.8 inches wide, and 6 inches tall at the highest point. It is 3/5 inches thick, allowing it to support 220kg/485lbs! Suitable for single play or group play!
- The waldorf balance board is made of durable German beech-wood and water-based lacquer, enough sturdy and solid, safely used both indoors and outdoors. Perfect for children activities on rainy or sunny days!
- LuckIn children wooden balance board uses ecologically friendly stains and lacquers. The timber is also FSC certified and meets Australian standards, EU standards and US standards.
- Watch the child’s imagination take over once his wood board arrives. The multi-used wobble board toy becomes a seesaw, a balance board, a slide, a step stool, a boat, a resting place, a doll bed, a puppet stage, a tunnel and much more! The possibilities are endless— truly up to them!
It’s well-known that developing balance is of great importance in everyone’s early life.
So, how to develop child’s balance is the question all parents first need to consider.
Here, LuckIn Swaying Balance Board meets the needs, to develop child’s body coordination and balance ability, to promote brain development and the cognition of outside world.
High-quality Balance Board
The balance board is made of beech plywood which is a heavier, denser timber than other cheaper options. This ensures it’s strong and durable to endure plenty of energetic play.
The timber used is also FSC certified. This means it’s often more expensive than untraceable non-sustainability harvested alternatives.
Wooden Balance Board Compatible with Waldorf Balance Toy
Although wood board looks deceptively simple, it’s rather clever concept for developing a child’s balance, stimulating their vestibular system and helping them gain a deeper awareness of their body and body parts, beginning in Waldorf early childhood classrooms.
Skillful Craftwork and Safe Design
- Creating their elegant shape is the first step, not all planks survive the shaping process and must be discarded.
- Raw planks that made through the shaping process are then sanded and shaped by hand to ensure a smooth finish. This includes the addition of each board’s deceptively simple corner curves.
- Adding these finishing touches is a surprisingly time-consuming task.
- A final quality review identifies, removing any boards which have developed significant cosmetic blemishes before packing and export.
Get from LuckIn
- 35-4/5” premium balance board.
- 30 days money back guarantee.
- Excellent after-sale service.